The Executive Team of the Swiss-Vietnamese Business Gateway at its first 2022 general meeting envisioned six strategic plans for the year which put a strong focus on Agriculture and Food exports.
SVBG (Lausanne and Ho Chi Minh City) – Members of the SVBG Executive Team met the first time in 2022 on Saturday 26 February to review what the Lausanne-based Association has gone through in 2021 and what to do in the second year of its existence.
The Team envisions 6 strategic plans for 2022 and further as follows:
1. We put Vietnamese Agro-Food exports in focus, as core and regular business.
2. We promote technology (in agriculture, food processing, cleantech and renewable energy) cooperation and transfer, commercially and scientifically.
3. We do more “community work”: talks, webinars, seminars.
4. We enhance serving abilities against Client demands. Through a strong network of partnered specialists and consultants, we can meet all demands and requests as a gateway between Switzerland and Vietnam.
5. Each member (of the Executive Team) as an Ambassador proactively sells SVBG to her/his own network.
6. We ensure financial viability through sponsorships, donations and membership fees, as a significant share of our activities is not generating immediate income and requires long-term efforts.
SVBG proactively searches for and welcomes all institutions, enterprises and individuals who found our activities fall into their scope of work and interests and wish to collaborate with us, with Vietnam and with Switzerland. SVBG